Welcome to the ABLE Job and Resource Center
Operation ABLE features an active Job and Resource Center located at 174 Portland Street, Boston. The Center offers the use of computers and MS Office software, internet access for online job search and a variety of community resources.
Services offered through the ABLE Job and Resource Center is a benefit created for current and past ABLE graduates. This benefit speaks to our belief that an ABLE participant remains part of the ABLE family long after they walk through our doors.
The Center is open Monday through Friday from 2:00PM -5:00PM. We urge that you call for availability in advance.
The ABLE Job and Resource Center features:
- 12 Computers and a printer available
- Update Resumes
- Job Searching/Apply for Jobs
- Continuously Assess Skills on our Prove It software, which is the same testing software used in many staffing agencies.
- Current Job Postings from local business community
- Information about Job Fairs, community and wrap around resources