Moving job seekers towards a Path to Employment
Donations help provide job seekers with the training necessary for the most sought after skills needed in today's workplace.
Our mission and passion is to empower job seekers, the underemployed, those in career transition and military veterans within our community who need job support services to re-enter the workforce. Your tax deductible donation will help provide scholarships for Operation ABLE training programs including:
• ABLE Beginnings – Basic computer training in the latest Microsoft Office programs
• Skills2Work – Advanced computer and customer service training program
• 55 and Up – Senior community employment service program
• ABLE Works – Job search assistance for professionals
• Medical Office Training - Administrative office training for health care industry
Transactions on this page are secured by Authorize.Net.