Moving job seekers towards a Path to Employment
We call it JOB READINESS
Donations help provide job seekers with the training necessary for the most sought after skills needed in today's workplace.
Our mission and passion is to empower job seekers, the underemployed, those in career transition and military veterans within our community who need job support services to re-enter the workforce.
JOB READINESS empowers our participants to stand on their own. CAPABLE &CONFIDENT! Included in all curricula: Job Search Skills • Case Management Services • Comprehensive Referrals and Support • Soft Skills • Workplace Etiquette.
Fundraising spend p/dollar.
As stewards of your gracious donation, this matters to us greatly.
Your tax deductible donation will help provide scholarships for Operation ABLE training programs including:
- ABLE Beginnings – Basic Computer Skills Training, including Microsoft Word & Excel - in a classroom environment.
- Skills2Work – Intermediate & Advanced Microsoft Office skills training - in a classroom environment.
- Medical Office Training - Intermediate Microsoft Office skills & Medical Office Administrative Training - in a classroom environment.
- ABLE Job Resource Center – Short Term Refresher classes covering Microsoft Office in a classroom environment. Job search skills and support is offered in groups with one-on-one assistance.
- Job Coaching – Job Coaching and Counseling where job seekers review, develop, and focus on a job search strategy.
Transactions on this page are secured by Authorize.Net.