October 1, 2019 | Tuesday | 10 am – 12:40pm
Intro to VLookUp, Tables & Pivot Tables, Slicers, Quick Analysis
This Excel training provides critical skills and tools necessary to manage and analyze data.
- Finding and retrieving information using Lookup functions
- Bringing a new level of functionality critical to data analysis using Excel Tables
- Creating pivot tables to summarize, analyze and present data
- Creating and using Slicers to filter data
- Analyzing your data quickly and easily using Quick Analysis Tools
Class duration is 2 hours, 40 minutes
REMINDER: You must attend a FREE Information Session to learn more about eligibility requirements. Click here for Info Session details, or call 617.542.4180.
FREE to Boston Residents and Most SNAP Recipients. Attend a FREE Wednesday Information Session to learn more.